Beautiful placement and babylights by @brynnreed
Chestnut brown hair color by @ashtynb_hair
Go for gold. ⭐️ Color by @hairbyerinredgrove
Rose 🌹 bouquet by @samirasjewelry
Say whhhhhhat?! Big Kizzy is having a FLASH SALE on their products right now, good through April 15th. Use code “BIGDIXIE” at checkout at get 40% OFF your purchase! Free shipping is available too! Happy Friday!
Hey stylists. Ugh. In a world of instagram snapchat story MANIA, saturated with all things beauty, fashion, health, fitness, travel, luxury lifestyle influencer goulash 9er, everyone is preaching their point of difference BS on you and seriously, does it feel like your feed has become just an ongoing commercial of accounts you’ve liked? “Look at me, I’m enjoying this product and it’s perfect for this scenario and try it out and use my discount code and you’ll live happily ever after. Happy Monday!”
*Don’t get us wrong here – this post is totally a ‘plug’ on a brand, HOWEVER, we at Mane Interest focus on bringing awareness to brands that offer SOLUTIONS to ‘problems’ in the industry.*
Say hello to Big Kizzy Hair. Born from a hair dresser’s constant need to source too many brand lines to provide what should be basic at-home care for clients, Big Kizzy covers all the bases, as in, the products are safe for color, keratin, AND, gasp, extensions. All at the same time. Try and do a search of other hair care products/items that do this and…… crickets.
As their website states “BIG KIZZY was designed for the client who loves more hair AND navigates multiple types of services for various reasons.” Hmmm, so basically Big KIZZY was designed for 90+% of the clients that sit in your chair, right? We’re pretty sure the brand’s products can be applicable for just about anyone, but hey, we’ll leave the percentage at 90% just to be conservative.
Anyways, if you’re looking to recommend or try a product line that is geared more towards the all-in-one solutions rather than the one-off solutions, you have to check out Big Kizzy.
One product that we think is especially a god-send for stylists and clients alike is the Big Kizzy Late Nights Dry Shampoo. Why? Well simply because it’s actually SAFE for, yes, color, keratin, and, gasp again, extensions. No really, it is. And at this stage in the dry shampoo game, let’s just accept that most brands do this: give you texture and absorb oil. And that’s what they should do, right? Big Kizzy is no ‘different’ in that regard and why should it be. The difference is their dry shampoo isn’t going to F up your client’s weave or keratin treatment, and frankly, it’s better for that extensions or keratin treatment or color client to be able to go as many days as possible (and hygienically acceptable) because it makes their service last longer. FINALLY. Solutions. For everyone.
If you’re interested in carrying their line or trying out the product for yourself – learn more at the Big Kizzy website. And if you have tried the products, let us know what you think in the comments below. #hairtalk
Loving Layers by @jazmineschair
So good @beautybylaurengoforth
Aside from our main focus of the new and now in the world of hair color and styles, we love taking the time to share with beauty, hair and industry pros the businesses that are doing it ‘rite’. Today we want you to get to know the salon equipment and furniture retailer Buy-Rite Beauty.
Buy-Rite Beauty is an industry leader when it comes to providing salon packages, equipment, and customer service. Now instead of doing a full on, 7+ paragraph pitch on how/why they are a good company to partner with, let’s just get the skinny on some of the things about them that stood out to us.
- They’ve been around since 1936, so for over 75 years. Experience. CHECK.
- Free Design & Layout Service – Umm, if you’re a salon operator, stylist, owner, etc., you’re going to need this service to fully optimize your space. This is a no-brainer and frankly we cannot believe they offer it standard for FREE.
- Items are Customizable – you want a salon chair that isn’t black or white? OK, they’ll make it happen. 100+ colors and you can even choose more than one tone.
- Fly & Buy Program – We get it, purchasing salon equipment is an investment and it would be difficult to know for sure what exactly you’re purchasing if you can’t touch and feel it first, right? Buy-Rite will reimburse you up to $500 for the cost of your travel so you can visit one of their showrooms to see your products before you buy them. That, folks, is incredible.
- Returns & Warranty – every company is going to offer some sort of return policy and warranty on their products (we would hope so, at least!) and Buy-Rite’s policy is exceptional, including a MINIMUM 1 year warranty on every single product and a repair and maintenance program.
If you haven’t worked with Buy-Rite Beauty yet, put them on your radar and take advantage of the services and quality they can offer. We like how it really is a “nothing to lose” type customer service vibe, where you can tell them your design dream and they can make it a reality. Take a look at the gallery of the gorgeous salon work they’ve done recently! And all you owners, stylists and operators, if you have worked with Buy-Rite before, we want to know your experience. Write about it in the comments below and tell us!