Let’s talk PPE, shall we? Or should we say, SHIELD 🛡 we?
Stylists – have you tried a face shield yet while working behind the chair?
This one from @zshieldofficial is their ZShield Wrap version and was designed to be an effective, affordable and comfortable wearable protective face shield for people in service industries! Think 🤔 about it – from hair, beauty, restaurants, retailers, and, hey, think about this for TEACHERS! Anyone working in an industry that requires close contact should consider this as a PPE (personal protective equipment) option!
The @zshieldofficial Wrap is only 😮 $23 and the face shield is washable/reusable. You can learn more about this option and order too by visiting the @zshieldofficial Instagram page and website.
Benefits of the ZShield Wrap Include:
● The ZShield Wrap is unique from other face shields because it attaches around the neck, like a necklace, allowing for comfortable, all-day wear.
● The ZShield Wrap also has the ability to flex downward without touching the face, allowing for lunch breaks, snack breaks, coffee breaks, etc.
● The ZShield Wrap is made in the USA (with a patent pending), recyclable and reusable, and the plastic visors can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
● The ZShield Wrap is impact certified, which helps protect users from hazardous materials.
● The adult ZShield Wrap is now on sale for $22.99 and the ZShield Youth is $18.99, however, ZVerse is offering discounted pricing for educational institutions.
Has anyone tried this yet? Let us know what you think 🤔 about this in the comments!