Aside from our main focus of the new and now in the world of hair color and styles, we love taking the time to share with beauty, hair and industry pros the businesses that are doing it ‘rite’. Today we want you to get to know the salon equipment and furniture retailer Buy-Rite Beauty.
Buy-Rite Beauty is an industry leader when it comes to providing salon packages, equipment, and customer service. Now instead of doing a full on, 7+ paragraph pitch on how/why they are a good company to partner with, let’s just get the skinny on some of the things about them that stood out to us.
- They’ve been around since 1936, so for over 75 years. Experience. CHECK.
- Free Design & Layout Service – Umm, if you’re a salon operator, stylist, owner, etc., you’re going to need this service to fully optimize your space. This is a no-brainer and frankly we cannot believe they offer it standard for FREE.
- Items are Customizable – you want a salon chair that isn’t black or white? OK, they’ll make it happen. 100+ colors and you can even choose more than one tone.
- Fly & Buy Program – We get it, purchasing salon equipment is an investment and it would be difficult to know for sure what exactly you’re purchasing if you can’t touch and feel it first, right? Buy-Rite will reimburse you up to $500 for the cost of your travel so you can visit one of their showrooms to see your products before you buy them. That, folks, is incredible.
- Returns & Warranty – every company is going to offer some sort of return policy and warranty on their products (we would hope so, at least!) and Buy-Rite’s policy is exceptional, including a MINIMUM 1 year warranty on every single product and a repair and maintenance program.
If you haven’t worked with Buy-Rite Beauty yet, put them on your radar and take advantage of the services and quality they can offer. We like how it really is a “nothing to lose” type customer service vibe, where you can tell them your design dream and they can make it a reality. Take a look at the gallery of the gorgeous salon work they’ve done recently! And all you owners, stylists and operators, if you have worked with Buy-Rite before, we want to know your experience. Write about it in the comments below and tell us!
A little bit of Royal, and a touch of Oil, and what do you get? An exclusive, all natural and niche newcomer to the industry called ROIL. Have you come across this luxury lifestyle brand yet? It’s only available exclusively in some of the world’s nicest hotels (see L’ermitage Beverly Hills or One & Only Palmilla, to name a few), and at the ROIL Salon in Beverly Hills.
The mission behind the brand is to elevate the industry by creating a compelling collection of natural products, coinciding with the company they keep. Translation: you aren’t going to find this on the shelves of your area big box retailer anytime soon. There’s a place and time for any/every product in the market, sure, but ROIL is more focused on a beauty and social consciousness than it is in getting it to the hands of the next YouTube famous blogger.
If you want to try ROIL but aren’t in the area of a 5 star resort anytime soon, you can purchase products directly from their “private collection”, which is even more upscale than their amenity line. Now through August 31, you can also get 20% off your entire order by using the promo code “Mane20” at checkout (code expires August 31). A small, curated line of products that is no nonsense and simply stunning to look at, let alone experience. We like where the #RoilLife is going with their mission. Tell us if you’ve tried ROIL and what you think in the comments below!
Yes, you read that title right. We can relate to a brand that utilizes a little play on words (hair is our MANE Interest, after all), and blowmei hair care has an attention grabbing name that is just the start. New to the product scene just this year, blowmei hair care is a naturally based line that focuses on the styling essentials needed to get your best, sexiest hair for both gals and guys. Here are two products you need to know about now and why:
protectmei smoothing mist: an aerosol based “serum” that conditions, is a heat protectant, AND, most importantly in our opinion, reduces the amount of time it takes to blow dry your hair. ANYONE can benefit from this product!
party paste: for guys and short haired gals, a texturizing paste that gives you some g damn separation and hold like you want it (ALL DAY) but without overdoing it. This product HAD to have been formulated by a dude. #justsayin 😉
Try blowmei now
Mane Interest is all about the new and now and we encourage you to try the ‘new’ and ‘now’ when it comes to the blowmei brand. Use the coupon code “maneinterest” at checkout on www.blowmei.co to receive 20% off your order and let us know what you think of the products in the comments below!